Bussie......


.....some years later I find myself living in a Bus in the woods.......

....as it happened friends rented me a house after the breakup/ and sale of my mountain home
and then proposed I might stay on somehow....

...things fell a part, and fell together again (seemingly).........

.......bussie, a 1989 Ford Cargo ex library bus was tattoo parlour and later a home for Iza in Lincolnshire, and now a home for me....

heating with a woodstove, solar panels  etc she provides small a cosy living space.....
showers and washing clothes etc. happen in my friends outside sauna/loo

so much to be grateful for

a thin skin

aliveness








 













Comments

  1. A big hug from the girl with the cabin in the woods in portugal 💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greece 2023....

Non-Zense